Bhutan Overseas Education Consultancy (BOEC) is one of the government-approved Education Consultancy Firms in Bhutan that provides reliable and timely consultancy, counseling and advisory services to a wide range of clientele, particularly our Bhutanese students/ youth, across the country. Since its establishment in early 2013, BOEC has remained consistently focused itself in identifying the best, recognized and reputed colleges and universities in India and Australia in particular and offering them to our Bhutanese students. During the last one year, BOEC has sent a number of students to colleges and universities in India and have thus far received no complaints either from the students or their parents. BOEC is committed to providing its best services in the field of education as per the varied needs and demands of our Bhutanese students/youth, particularly those students wishing to pursue higher levels of skills and education in India and abroad.
Services offered at BOEC:
BOEC offers the following types of services:
• Assist students and their parents choose the right field of studies and further guide them in all their education-related matters
• Provide a wide range of courses in the fields of engineering, medicine, computer application, law, management etc. at colleges and universities in India and Australia
• Assist students and their parents in selecting the colleges and universities as per their interests and financial capability
• Provide students with complete details of fees and other expenditure for various courses at different colleges and universities
• Provide complete information on requirements for students wishing to pursue higher studies in foreign countries like Australia
• Provide all possible assistance in obtaining visas for students seeking higher studies in foreign universities
• Offer the best and recognized colleges and universities only
Lhaki Building No.14, 1st floor Main Traffic, Norzin Lam Thimphu, Bhutan
Visit their website
SELF FUNDING ANNOUNCEMENT AT ST. STEPHEN COLLEGE, NEW DELHI FOR CLASS 12
BCCI invites eligible national consultancy for the submission of EOI to National Individual Consultant for developing Strategic Planning Framework for BCCI
REC is pleased to bring out a central repository of selected digital resources organized by subjects and class levels to facilitate uninterrupted learning for students
The Ministry of Education led by the Education Secretary presented the Ministry’s COVID-19 response plan and development to the Member of the Social and Cultural Committee
11th of May 2021, marked the RENEW Foundation day.A brief yet an important event was held at Tara Lh...
Samtse College of Education is pleased to announce the intake of the self-finance students for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma in Contemplative Counselling Education (PgDCCP) programme for the academic year 2021-2022.