Interested candidates fulfilling the below-mentioned criteria are invited to apply.
Interested Journalism and general graduates may submit your applications to the Human Resource Officer along with the following documents. The last date for submission of application is February 20, 2020 before 5:00 pm.
1. Copy of Citizenship Card.
2. Copy of valid security clearance.
3. Copy of valid Medical fitness certificate.
4. Copy of academic transcripts(X, XII &Bachelors Degree).
5. Copy of certificates of merits if any.
6. No Objection Letter (NOC from parent organization will be required to
submitted only after being selected, if employed).
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview date over phone. For further information contact the Human Resource Officer at Tel: 02-321544 during office hours.
Salary : Nu. 20,230
Slots : 3
Qualification : Bachelor's degree
Employment Type : Regular
Job Sector : Media, journalism and publishing